Some men who have taken good care of themselves elect for plastic surgery because they desire to look as good as they feel. Others don’t want their wives to look better than they do after she has had facial rejuvenation surgery, so they choose to get surgery as well. Whatever the reason is, there are certain surgeries that we recommend for men who want to look more youthful. Keep reading to find out what surgeries may be best for you.
- Face Tite/Neck Lift Over time, the skin begins to sag due to the forces of gravity on the body and a life well lived. This procedure is good for men and women who are looking to remove stubborn areas of fat in localized areas such as the jaw or neck and tighten the skin to correct loose and saggy areas of skin.
- Liposuction This procedure removes unwanted fat from targeted areas such as the stomach, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms, chin, cheeks, and neck. This surgery is not meant to replace diet and exercise, but can produce permanent results for a more sculpted body.
- Eyelid Lift Eyelid surgery is an option for creating more youthful looking eyes. Dr. Quintero can perform this surgery to improve both puffiness of the lower eyelids as well as drooping of the upper eyelids. An eyelid lift surgery may be performed with other procedures, such as a facelift, forehead lift, or fat grafting for more extensive facial rejuvenation.
- Emsculpt As you age, you lose muscle mass and it may be more difficult to gain muscle through working out, even as a man. EMSCULPT® is a potential solution for this issue. It is a non-invasive procedure that simultaneously burns fat and builds muscle. EMSCULPT® uses non-invasive HIFEM® (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology, introducing supramaximal muscle contractions not achievable through voluntary contractions to help build muscle at the cellular level. EMSCULPT is FDA approved and can help sculpt and tone the abdomen, arms, legs, and buttock!
- Breast Reduction Patients who are candidates for a male breast reduction are men that desire to correct gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is the abnormal enlargement of one or more breasts in men due to growth of breast tissue as a result of hormonal imbalances. A male breast reduction procedure can resolve this problem through removal of the excess tissue.
No matter what part of your body you want to improve, Dr. Quintero will ensure that you are satisfied with your new look. You can view all of the services we offer to men here. If you have any questions or believe any of these treatments are right for you, feel free to contact us at (502) 895-1900.