At JQ Plastics, we not only specialize in plastic surgery but also in non-invasive procedures. If you would like to get some work done, but are concerned about the time and energy needed to heal from surgical procedures, these non-invasive procedures may be perfect for you. Keep reading to learn more about these non-surgical treatments we offer.
- There are different kinds of injectables, but the main types are wrinkle relaxers which smooth out lines and folds in the face, and dermal fillers which add volume to the face. They are becoming increasingly popular for both men and women. In fact, more than 1 million people get dermal fillers every year. Injectables can help you appear more youthful at an affordable cost and with no surgery or downtime
- Smooth, glowing skin can be possible no matter what your age or skin concerns are. Morpheus8 is a safe and effective solution for wrinkles, sun damage, sagging, or uneven skin tone. Morpheus8 smooths out the skin texture and is an excellent treatment option for both men and women.
- Body Tite/Face Tite
- Minimally invasive Body Tite and Face Tite reduces stubborn fat and excess skin. Sometimes after weight loss and simply due to aging, we have fat and saggy skin in places that are difficult to get rid of. Body Tite/Face Tite procedure can be performed under light sedation or under general or local anesthesia. The procedure doesn’t leave scars or require major recovery time while also producing amazing improvement in patients. It can be targeted to large or small regions of the body.
- EMSCULPT helps to build muscle and shape your body with a natural appearance. It works by using high-intensity electromagnetic technology that causes powerful muscle contractions. Each EMSCULPT session lasts 30 minutes and involves magnetic paddles which stimulate around 20,000 pulses to your muscles. The treatment is not painful, and there’s no pain or soreness after sessions.
- If you suffer from the pesky problem of cellulite, QWO may be for you. QWO is used to erase the appearance of cellulite and involves injecting an enzyme that breaks down cellulite up to 12 places in each buttock. Each session only takes 10 minutes and leads to smoother-looking skin.
Amplify Your Natural Beauty with These Non-Invasive Procedures.
Improvements to your body can be made even without going under the knife. Keep living your best life and don’t worry about recovery time with these non-invasive options. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We’d be happy to set up a consultation to discuss any of these procedures. Contact us here.